In minisymposium: Matrix Inequalities and Operator MeansMon 11:00–11:30, Room AV 03.12
In recent years, Positive semidefinite matrices expecialy $2\times 2$ positive semidefinite are very popular. A lot of authors have obtained some nice inequalities about eigenvalues, singular values, trace, determinant, unitarily invariant norms using the properties of this matrices, majorization and classical inequalities . In this thalk, we give some known results for positive semidefinite matrices and in the light of this results, we present some remarks for positive semidefinite and PPT matrices.
- X. Zhan, 2002, Matrix Inequalities, Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
- \justifying F. Zhang, 2010, Matrix Theory: Basic Results and Techniques, Springer, New York.
- \justifying A. W. Marshall, I. Olkin, 2011 Inequalities: Theory of Majorization and Its Applications, Academic Press.
- \justifying Turkmen, R., Paksoy, V. E., and Zhang, F., 2012, Some inequalities of majorization type, Linear Algebra and its Applications 437(6), 1305-1316.
- \justifying Y. Tao, 2006, More results on singular value inequalities of matrices, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 416, 724-729.
- \justifying F. Zhang, 2001, Matrix Inequalities by Means of Block Matrices, Mathematical Inequalities and Applications,Vol. 4, Number 4, pp. 481-490.
- \justifying R. Bhatia, 2007, Positive Definite Matrices. Priceton University Press, Priceton.
- \justifying M. Lin, Remarks on two recent results of Audenaert, Linear Algebra and its Applications 489 (2016) 24–29.